<VMarkdownPreview /> component that converts Markdown source code to HTML and highlights code blocks using shiki.
This component uses
unifiedjs, a powerful toolkit for processing and manipulating text and markdown files, to parse and transform the Markdown source code. unifiedjs has a number of benefits, including:
- Support for a wide range of plugins that enable additional functionality,
such as syntax highlighting and code formatting.
- Extensibility, allowing developers to create custom plugins to meet their specific needs
shiki is a high-performance syntax highlighting library that is used to add syntax highlighting to code blocks in the generated HTML. Some benefits of using shiki include:
- Fast and lightweight, with a small bundle size
- Supports a wide range of programming languages
- Customizable, allowing developers to choose from a variety of color schemes and styles
Here is the full props available for
<VMarkdownPreview /> component: